Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why does my lip gloss cause a coat of white residue to form on my lips after an hour or so.?

I am using MAC lip glacee, and even the chapstick does the same thing, I never notice anyone else with this problem and I can't seem to find any info on tha makeup sites. What is this residual, I bought the Loreal long last lip wear, I am getting really expensive lip stick and glosses and this just keeps happening. Help!Why does my lip gloss cause a coat of white residue to form on my lips after an hour or so.?
It's not your lipgloss. I had a friend who had the same thing happen to her. Something your eating is doing it... It was chewing gum for her. Rinse your mouth out with mouthwash well before you put on makeup... I hope that helps.Why does my lip gloss cause a coat of white residue to form on my lips after an hour or so.?
I know what you mean, it's frustrating. I usually wipe my lips with a tissue when that happens and reapply the lipgloss.
like the other girl said, gum causes that. but just like your skin peeling, your lips do the same thing. mary k has good lip products, there is a lip scrub type thing, that takes off some of the dead skin on your lips. also at sephora you can buy a sugar lip treatment, it helps deep condition your lips. it helps a lot to keep them soft =]

No comments:

Post a Comment