Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is a good lip gloss that does not get goupy and gross?

I was wondering what is a good lip gloss out there that does not get goupy when you use it after awhile? I sort of made up the word goupy, but it's when the lip gloss finds a way out of the tube and it makes everything so messy. I have used brands like Vincent Longo, Stila It gloss, and other expensive brands and they still get this way. Any ideas?What is a good lip gloss that does not get goupy and gross?
i say you should get lip gloss from mac you can buy that at nordstroms or any mac storeWhat is a good lip gloss that does not get goupy and gross?
When you're buying lipgloss, I would recommend getting them in stick form/bottle form rather than the tubes. The ones that come in a ';bottle'; often include a brush or some sort of applicator attached to the cap, which makes it far less messier than the tubes in my opinion. However as long as you're careful squirting gloss out of the tubes, it shouldn't get too messy. I have a Bath %26amp; Body Works Liplicious tube and I used it very gently so that it would not get ';goupy.';





Anyways I love my Hard Candy Super Shine Glosses :) I've been using them for years and I've never had a single problem. They are very neat and stay inside the bottle. It goes onto my lips very smoothly and it is not sticky at all. I also like Hard Candy for its great color collection and cute packaging.
Hey, I've been there. I like using the ';liplicious'; brand. Their products are very light, but are gorgeous. I use their lip gloss almost everyday, its awesome! By the way, to make any (or most) lip glosses not ';goupy';,


after you apply the gloss, lightly dab your lips with a dry face cloth, this should make your lips not feel messy. Hope I helped! :)
Benefit California Kissin'.


It lasts for ages, isn't sticky and makes your teeth appear whiter. It also smells and tastes greatt :)


hope this helps you :)
Almost every lipgloss at and made by Victoria's Secret is not gloppy or gross..its perfect
All of mac products,


-lusterglass


-liglass


and all maybelline products
Barry M lipglosses are amazing, all different shades and that.
the sticker the longer it lasts
clnique gloss is the best u can actually move ur lips around without i messing up
try like mac lip gelee

No comments:

Post a Comment