Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many pounds of lip gloss do women eat throughout a lifetime?

Anyone know? It came to mind all of a sudden while I was eating.How many pounds of lip gloss do women eat throughout a lifetime?
Simple!


Try to find out how many lip gloss you used in a month, then multiply by 12 months, and then multiply 70 ( assume average age of 70 years old).How many pounds of lip gloss do women eat throughout a lifetime?
depends on how much they use.. some cake it on, while others use barely any.





but back in the days of junior high, the guys used to take the girls' lip glosses (the liquid flavoured ones) and eat them... soo apparenty this question isnt just for the ladies lol.
Oh My Gosh I go through atleast 30lbs or more I love lip gloss...
wow thats a good question.


alot.
The average woman consumes 6 lbs of lipstick in her lifetime.
well, since i dont wear lip gloss....for me the answer is none.
haha nice question =)
they will probably gain around 10 pounds from the lip gloss
i heard its 8 tubes of lipstick/lipgloss








....or was it 8 spiders...?
Good question,


probably quite a bit.
Well I ate about 2 pounds yesterday (I have an addiction, I'm seeking help) but as for the average woman... it's another story.
I hope none. I know that I only wear lip gloss. Eating it??? No. But if you are saying, how many do they go through are use in a lifetime, I would say trillions. Some women wear it and others don't..
a lot well i love lip gloss 50 million tons
Read this:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>
women are pretty efficient 1 woman = the 1 whale from which the gloss is derived
13,054 pounds on average...im just kidding! take the 0 out...don't know yet ?1,354.
hey beautiful... the average woman eats two to four pounds of lipgloss in her life time...if you wannna talk my email is fox405@hotmail.com


id love to chat with u

No comments:

Post a Comment